This video was posted about one of my friends yesterday. This is sickening and rude. I cannot believe anyone would ever make such a video. Keep in mind it’s things like these, that will come back to haunt you. don’t be stupid and keep your comments and opinions to yourself
please spread this video. these boys are pathetic and I want everyone to see this.
” Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. “
This picture was take 2 weeks before Jess’ death. It was going to be for her sweet 16. Now it’s for all of us to remember. Fly high.
no, thank you for all your support, and im so very sorry for your loss as well, lots of love <3
That’s so sweet, and im so very sorry for your loss as well <3
Today, a month and 3 days after her passing, is Jess’ birthday. She’s 15 now. Happy birthday Jess baby, fly high, I’ll see you again someday, I promise. Happy birthday young gun, I love and miss you so so much, rest in peace baby. Happy birthday <3
Recently in Aurora, Colorado a 24 year old man named James Holmes, open fired in a theatre at the the sold out Batman premiere. He shot a total of 71 people, and killed 12. The victims of this tragedy had not asked for this, and did not deserve this. Among them were a 6 year old girl, who’s mother is in critical condition from the shooting and has not learned that her baby girl is dead. Another victim lost his life while shielding his girlfriend of 2 years.
My heart and prayers have and will go out to the families, and friends of the victims and also to the people wounded, as i hope that they fully recover from this tragedy.
Please reblog this even if it doesn’t fit your blog type, it wont make your blog look “ugly”.
I would really like to see how many notes we can get this, to show the families of the victims that they are in our hearts, and we are praying for them.
uhm i dont know if I wanna release… do people actually wanna know what it is? I will if a lot of people wanna know what it is lol but if not then no cause I dont like just putting my blog out there…
I do have a personal blog
its ok darling, its the thought that counts <3 and im so sorry for your loss as well, hope youre doing ok, im here if you need to talk!
oh thank you <3 you’re so sweet, this is incredible :’)
- Her funeral and wake have already happened.
- Her mothers getting better, still a little distraught, but finally talking and willing to go see a therapist.
- Her brother and sister are going to go to counselling and have to do 50 hours of community service.
- Her father is at a mental hospital/ rehab center where he will be staying there for atleast a year if not longer and when he does get out he will be on probation for 2 years.
- As for me… I’m holding up, of course inside i’m a mess and I also go to counselling for everything and what not. But on the outside I try to stay as calm and strong as I can. I do have my moments where I want to break down, and sometimes I actually do, but I have to stay strong and continue living my life and just remembering the happy stuff.
- I am going to keep the blog up, mostly for a memoir of Jess, but also for you guys as well and so I can post updates. I’m also kinda keeping it up for myself ( Not to sound conceited ) because I can just scroll through the many pages and just laugh at all the silly stuff she use to post, and smile at the people she helped. It makes me feel like I still have apart of her with me, even though I know she will always be with me.
So thats about it for updates for now, if anyone has any questions about anything even if it’s about me or her mother or our cheer team or anything, even advice I will answer it as long as it is not negative against the situation. I will delete all hate.
ok thank you, I will leave it up <3
ok I wont delete it, and you’re right, she would want it to stay up, thank you <3